STILL TO ADD LINKS
Purchase options for all Fine Art Photography prints that are available for you to buy in my store are detailed below. Includes specifications, sizes and other particulars. (Here is a link to some details on fine art photography, viz.: the Wikipedia Description).
Fine Art Photography Configurations
My Fine Art Photography is available as ‘Print on its own’, ‘Print in a Mat’ and ‘Framed Prints’. Print sizes are A5, A4, A3 and A2 in appropriately sized mats and frame where they apply:
Print on its own
‘Print on its own’ is available in A5, A4, A3, and A2 paper sizes. Each Fine Art Photography print size has a small border for framing. This border includes a stroke border allowance, for inside the mat. Moreover, this white border is useful if framing the print in a standard, ‘A’ sized, ‘off the shelf’ frame without a mat. The fine art photographic print is then more pleasing to the eye.
Print in a Mat
‘Print in a mat’ – Prints are offered in mounts to an archival standard, with white mat. This is a ‘Ready to Frame’ option and is sized to suit off-the-shelf frames. (This matted format is also used with my own supplied frames). Mat external, nominal sizes, are in accord with print paper size: A5 paper in 10” x 8” mat, A4 in 16” x 12”mat and A3 in 20” x 16”.(Please Note: A2 paper print size is not available with a mat option. However, A2 in a Frame does include a mat as part of the frame assembly.)
‘Framed Prints’ – The above matted prints are in addition, available fully framed. Frame nominal sizes offered include the 10” x 8”, 16” x 12”, 20” x 16” and 30” x 20” plus, A1 frame (33.1” x 23.4”) for A2 prints. The latter has the advantage of an even sized mat border, if it is your preference.
Fine Art Print Paper
Paper used for all Fine Art Photography artwork is the finest inkjet specification art paper, namely: Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 308gsm, 100% cotton, matt fine art smooth in white.
Moreover, it has a smooth surface texture and is made to acid free, archival standards. Also, it is coated for inkjet compatibility and meets the leading quality standards for fine art reproduction.
Notably, the materials utilized and the processing, have been chosen for their ability to capture and produce, the exceptional rendering of the processed image. The digital work is done on a high specification HP desktop computer with a large screen, high resolution monitor. In addition, the latter is colour calibrated monthly in order to match the printer profile. This is a wide print, Epson photo printer. The printer also has a hand feed facility for the fine art paper.
Furthermore, the printer uses premium pigment inks, which are giclée, HD ultrachrome, UV resistant.
Mat and Mount
Importantly, all my fine art photographic prints are mounted to professional standards using an attractive smooth mat. Additionally, the Mat and back are both 100% acid free.
Conservation quality, acid free, white core, pH neutral board, 1.4 mm thick. Colour is Ice white.
Mount Back Specification
High quality, acid free, mount backing board, 1.3 mm thick mount board, soft white on both sides.
Each fine art photography artwork is hinged in the mount with conservation pH neutral picture mounting tape. The matted fine art photography print also comes complete with my ‘David J Anderson Art’ label on the back.
Matted Print – Gift potential
Matted fine art photography prints are ideally suited as a gift purchase (wedding, anniversary, birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc.). They are a convenient format for posting. The recipient can just pop into any standard 10” x 8”, 16” x 12” or 20” x 16” off the shelf frame of their choice.
Moreover, the matted print assemblies are also supplied in a protective, cellophane, self-seal bag.
(Alternatively, a fully framed option, as detailed below, offers additional gift potential).
- In addition to our fine art photography paper and mounts, the frames are ECO. They are made in solid wood, which is specifically, sustainably sourced pine.
- Importantly, the frames are all neutral in tone and the perfect complement for the photographic art. Consequently, this makes them suitable for a wide range of home décor, for example.
- Moulding section size is 22 mm x 22 mm. Finish is in a quality, durable lacquered paint. Colours offered are stylish black, white, medium grey and gold.
- An MDF backing board completes the frame assembly and another detail, is the smaller 10×8 inch sized frame is ready to hang or stand. Similarly, the other sizes are ready to hang but do not have the stand option.
- Finally, frame glazing is in high clarity, perspex safety glass. However, I do offer an option of high quality float glass for sizes up to 20” x 16” but it is local delivery/local collection only. (Delivery companies will generally, not insure or accept glass frames).
Certainly, if glass is a must and local delivery or collection applies, please submit a request at ‘ Contact Seller form’ here. Alternatively, use the ‘Product Enquiry button’ above.
The Limited Edition fine art photography prints will be strictly restricted to 100 in total. This will be divided up as follows: 35 off A5 size, 25 off A4 size, 25 off A3 size and 15 off A2 size.
- The bottom of each Limited Edition, will be signed, numbered and titled by me (NOT SHOWN), in the stroke border.
- A ‘certificate of authenticity’ and my ‘bill of sale’ will also accompany each limited edition.
- In addition, there will be the David J Anderson Art label applied to the back of the mount and the frames, if these options are included in your purchase.
Noteworthy Info – Framed Prints
My framed fine art photography prints are, fundamentally designed to breathe in all kinds of home environment. Thus, they are unaffected by influences, that may cause warps and wrinkles, etc. You can therefore hang the frames, within reason, in any room in the home and in most other premises such as hotels, restaurants, cafes etc.